Be a key IT professional in the organization.
- Handle Server, router, switch and firewall implementation and maintenance
- Plan and implementation of Network and System projects for the company
- Provide technical support (Level 2) on desk-side services
- Provide support on Network and System
- Perform System and Network configuration check, IT Security hardening
- Take lead in Hardware/OS troubleshooting and issues resolutions
- Help to manage VMWare and backup in the company
- Perform 24/7 Standby Duties
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate/NITEC or Diploma in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Executives specializing in IT/Computer – Network/System/Database Admin or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Contact us to find out more.
How to apply
Submit your resume & CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.