Key member of the HR department and performs the basic HR functions.
- Full spectrum of HR & Admin functions which include recruitment and selection, employee relations and performance management.
- • New employees’ on-boarding, new staff orientation and resigned’ exit clearance.
- • Application, transfer and resignation processes for Real Estate Salesperson under the CEA laws and regulations.
- • Maintain HR system and ensure employee records are updated.
- • Annual performance appraisal exercise.
- • Handle MOM Work Pass application/renewals/ cancellation etc.
- • Provide support in HR policies, systems & procedures.
- • Preparation of HR letters (Employment Contract, confirmation, transfer, promotion etc.)
- • Initiate and organise staff welfare activities and company functions.
- • Any other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- Minimum a Diploma in Human Resource, Business Administration or other related fields.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in an in-house HR Generalist role.
- Working knowledge in payroll.
- Well verse with local Employment law and practices.
- Good interpersonal skill, as well as communication skill, in both written and verbal English.
- Resilient and adaptable towards fast paced environment.
Contact us to find out more.
How to apply
Submit your resume & CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.