Be a key professional in creating and maintaining meaningful relationships with your clients, providing dedicated and professional advisory for them to make important decisions.
- You shall identify and develop new business opportunities to achieve sales targets;
- Someone who is actively involved in prospecting activities to solicit interest of potential clients.
- Be a key professional in creating and maintaining meaningful relationships with your clients, providing dedicated and professional advisory for them to make important decisions.
- You must possess minimum a GCE O’ Levels (with minimum 4 passes), Diploma or Degree, in any discipline, with at least 2 – 3 years of outdoor sales experience, in real estate or property development sales.
- You should also possess the relevant REA / RES certifications.
- Being someone who holds strong business acumen, you should possess excellent interpersonal skills and displays good leadership qualities.
- You are fluent in spoken and written English, with knowledge of one additional major language commonly used in Singapore.
- Preferably you should possess your own vehicle and able to work on weekends.
Contact us to find out more.
How to apply
Submit your resume & CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.