Monthly Archives: June 2018

  • SLP-Newsroom_Website_Channel-NewsAsia_2018.06.18

    Private home sales in May

    June 19, 2018

    Developers sold over 1,100 new private homes in May, an increase of over 50 per cent from April and up 7.9 per cent year-on-year. This is the best monthly take up since last August according to data released by the Urban Redevelopment Authority on 18 June 2018. ZACD Executive Director and Chief Investment Officer, Nicholas […]

  • SLP-Newsroom_Website_2018.06.18

    世界杯举行之际 不影响私宅市场买气 (FIFA World Cup does not affect private home market)

    June 19, 2018

    The World Cup season should not affect private home buying sentiments. Analysts pointed out that according to the past two seasons, the sales and pace of private home launches were stable, and developers did not delay the launch of new projects. The supply and demand of the market still depends on the economic outlook and […]

  • SLP-Newsroom_Website_2018.06.14

    Lakeside Apartments owners ask for S$240m

    June 14, 2018

    The full article can be found in The Business Times, Real Estate Section, Page 16, 14 June 2018. 80 per cent of owners at Lakeside Apartments have already agreed to put their units up for sale and SLP International is the marketing agency. This means that Lakeside Apartments is now the latest development to be […]

  • SLP-Newsroom_Website_2018.06.14

    HDB and private rents edge up 0.2% in May: SRX

    June 14, 2018

    The full article can be found in The Business Times, Real Estate Section, Page 17, 14 June 2018. Rents for both private and HDB residential properties increase 0.2 per cent in May from the previous months as rental volumes continue to decline. Overall, rents for HDB residential properties were down 2.7 per cent compared to […]

  • SLP-Newsroom_Website_2018.06.13

    Condo resale prices rise again to new high: SRX

    June 13, 2018

    The full article can be found in The Business Times, Real Estate Section, Page 14, and The Straits Times, Business Section, Page C1, 13 June 2018. Resale prices of non-landed private properties rose 1.2 per cent in May from April, and rose 10.8 per cent compared to May last year due to the en bloc sales […]

  • SLP-Newsroom_Website_2018.06.08lh

    因交通问题可供发展单位须减两成 花柏花园集体出售遇阻力 (20% reduction in development units at Faber Garden site due to traffic conditions)

    June 8, 2018

    The full article can be found in Lianhe Zaobao, Finance Section, Page 24, 8 June 2018. The freehold Faber Garden at Upper Thomson made the headlines as Singapore’s largest collective sale deal, if it succeeds, now faces with technical hitches. The site area of 544,738 square feet has a plot ratio of 1.6 and a […]

  • SLP-Newsroom_Website_2018.06.08bt

    May resale prices for flats dip 1.8% y-o-y: SRX

    June 8, 2018

    The full article can be found in The Business Times, Real Estate Section, Page 11, 8 June 2018. Prices of Housing & Development (HDB) resale flat rose 0.5 per cent in May from April, with 0.1 per cent price increase in HDB four-room resale flat, 0.5 per cent price increase in HDB five-room resale flat, […]

  • SLP-Newsroom_Website_2018.05.09

    Katong Plaza to be put up for collective sale at S$188m

    June 6, 2018

    The full article can be found in The Business Times, Real Estate Section, Page 19, 6 June 2018. The expected price for Freehold Katong Plaza is suggested to be S$188 million dollars — of which 80 per cent of it goes to commercial owners, and the remaining 20 per cent goes to residential owners. Freehold […]

  • SLP-Newsroom_Website_2018.06.04

    Two Serangoon condos garner healthy first-weekend sales

    June 4, 2018

    The full article can be found in The Business Times, Top Stories Section, Page 4, 4 June 2018. Two projects in Serangoon that were located just couple of hundred metres apart from each other were launched over the weekend – Affinity at Serangoon by Oxley Holdings and The Garden Residences by Wing Tai and Keppel […]

Subscribe to our quarterly magazine Real Value